Position Title: Assistant Manager - HR Ops
Department: Human Resources & Administration
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
• Lead the time unit - Ops team.
• Develop systems for the perform.
• Understand the daily needs of time unit - Ops and execute method flows expeditiously.
• Manager useful time unit together with workplace Management, Comp. & Ben, plus Management and service etc.
• consistently deliver on deadlines.
• Manage Payroll process, TIS management, complete documentation and support in worker onboarding/off boarding.
• Manage IHRM, lead travel management and IT team.
• Manage procurement and buying, and complete direction of inventory on numerous school tools.
• A relevant Master’s degree is obligatory.
• You have a minimum of 3+ years of labor expertise in useful time unit, TIS and workplace Management.
• Robust leadership and communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft workplace, particularly surpass, or Google equivalents
• Excellent English skills.
• Has the flexibility to perform root cause analysis and build method flows.